Martin Lewis moneysavingexpert....can he help?

CTID1

......As Martin is a city fan, would he be worth hiring to help with FFP i.e. reducing electric bills, insurances, council tax rebates at the Etihad? You never know.

That guy probably barley pays for anything that streetwise fucker.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 am --<br /><br />That guy probably barley pays for anything the streetwise fucker.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
That guy probably barley pays for anything that streetwise fucker.

-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 am --

That guy probably barley pays for anything the streetwise fucker.

Barley pays? Wheat do you mean?

Bit corny that, PB.

Challenger1978 said:
Martin Lewis the moneysavingexpert told people to put their money in the Icelandic banks before they went tits up.

He's a ****

Yeah he did, and I made a lot of money because of it. Kept an eye on what was going on in the world and took my money out before it went "tits up". It was a tip, nothing more. People still had to be responsible for their own money. Typically it's always someone else's fault.

Ric said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
That guy probably barley pays for anything that streetwise fucker.

-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 am --

That guy probably barley pays for anything the streetwise fucker.

Barley pays? Wheat do you mean?

Bit corny that, PB.

Don't be too hard on him Ric. I can see this being turned into a cereal.

Challenger1978 said:
Martin Lewis the moneysavingexpert told people to put their money in the Icelandic banks before they went tits up.

He's a ****
I hate to see Martin Lewis criticised. He is brilliant on the radio giving advice that helps less well informed people save money. He is full of common sense and human decency. Like anyone he is not God and cannot tell the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.