Mary D's

KingRuben

Where is it from the ground? whats the age limit t gin without an adult? do you need anything to get in? Thanks!

eshiers1 said:
its behind the south stand away from the city centre and its a pub so 18 and no you dont need anything special to get in
Exept Money

it's just behind the southstand,if your driving there's a car park that charges 6 notes,you'll be grand tomorrow usually need to show something on derby days,ticket,tattoo ect,full of loonies from bluewatch though but a good bit of banter,if you've never been before

paddystyle said:
DonnyCityLove said:
oh i see,as im only 14 would pass for 16? so i guess couldnt get in?
are yo going with grown ups?

Nope a few lads my age,one of my mates my age has been in before match day,and ive heard the stories so thought id check it out

DonnyCityLove said:
paddystyle said:
are yo going with grown ups?

Nope a few lads my age,one of my mates my age has been in before match day,and ive heard the stories so thought id check it out
you should be ok as long as your not to loaded and causing grief,be careful tomorrow,there's gonna be a lot of forest fans around,they've been bigging this game up as some kind of reunion for their old firm,a group of young city fans would be right up their street

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.