Mary D's

No, right place but maybe wrong impression.

I only went in once since Wayne left and they did it up and it just felt more like an American diner than a pub to me.

Maybe should give it another go.

Worth it for a few pre match pints mate, as for the burger n chips I can’t comment

Not sure he had a beard. He had longesh dark hair and was around 55ish, I guess quiet biggish too. He lived Mossley/Carbrook area as I'd had a chat with him on the tram back once. I asked the woman who sells on the stall last season as I'd not seen him about to which she said Cancer had seen him off. Poor sod.
Sad to hear that. I used to buy a badge off him nearly every game

I agree. There’s nothing wrong with Mary ds. You don’t have to wait a long time for a drink, prices are standard and there’s a decent atmosphere. I’d much rather drink there then say city square.

I think the issue is there’s not many alternatives. There isn’t really any proper blue pubs in town. Someone could make a fortune if there was.
Agree I’ve done Mary Ds for years as it’s in a good spot near the ground, queuing system and a decent pint of Guinness even in plastic and there’s not much choice else where since they flattened the Manchester except the Townley that’s a free for all to get served at the bar. It is what it is for a pre game drink

Agree I’ve done Mary Ds for years as it’s in a good spot near the ground, queuing system and a decent pint of Guinness even in plastic and there’s not much choice else where since they flattened the Manchester except the Townley that’s a free for all to get served at the bar. It is what it is for a pre game drink
Lets be honest the piss in the Manchester really was bad ale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.