Mascots..... are they worth it?

BigJoe#1

Heard on the radio yesterday how much some of the Mascots are paid. Never said about Moonchester but.

The Fulham Badger is on £17.5 k per annum (the lowest paid) and Arsenals Goonersaurus, the highest paid is £70k. Unbelievable, £70k to get exclusive behind the scenes access all areas and to the players and a brilliant view to watch your team play.

I do wonder what Mooncester gets.

How much would you expect to get paid at City and how much do you thing RedFred pays?

No real opinion on what they’re “worth” but I would say they’ll be a lot more to it than just rocking up at the ground for a couple of hours for home games.

There’s always some sort of event going on that the mascot seems to be in the background. I noticed they were at the MRI with the players earlier in the week for example.

Nobody can see who’s in it though. So maybe if we’re struggling with FFP we could just sack them and make injured players take it turns to stick the outfit on? Or Phillips if everyone is fit.

The day I was Moonchester (v Liverpool in Yankee Stadium 2014) neither of City's mascots were paid. Moonbeam had to pay her own fare, inward travel and hotels to the US. Moonchester didn't go hence i was doing it in NY and 2 others wherever the other games were. Moonchester at the time said she even had to buy a ticket for away games.

In contrast, we got changed in the same room as the Liverpool Liver bird mascot who was a full time employee of the club (along with his "minder".)
Their airfare, rental car and hotels paid for. Back on Merseyside they visit schools doing educational stuff each day along with hospital visits etc
Screenshot_20220908-104212_Facebook.jpg

The day I was Moonchester (v Liverpool in Yankee Stadium 2014) neither of City's mascots were paid. Moonbeam had to pay her own fare, inward travel and hotels to the US. Moonchester didn't go hence i was doing it in NY and 2 others wherever the other games were. Moonchester at the tine said she even had to buy a ticket for away games.

In contrast, we got changed in the same room as the Liverpool Liver bird mascot who was a full time employee of the club (along with his "minder".)
Their airfare, rental car and hotels paid for. Back on Merseyside they visit schools doing educational stuff each day along with hospital visits etc
View attachment 101556
A pair of eggheads.

The day I was Moonchester (v Liverpool in Yankee Stadium 2014) neither of City's mascots were paid. Moonbeam had to pay her own fare, inward travel and hotels to the US. Moonchester didn't go hence i was doing it in NY and 2 others wherever the other games were. Moonchester at the tine said she even had to buy a ticket for away games.

View attachment 101556

You failed the interview mate, if you kicked the Liverpool mascot unconscious Khaldoon appears with a 100k a week contract.

Heard on the radio yesterday how much some of the Mascots are paid. Never said about Moonchester but.

The Fulham Badger is on £17.5 k per annum (the lowest paid) and Arsenals Goonersaurus, the highest paid is £70k. Unbelievable, £70k to get exclusive behind the scenes access all areas and to the players and a brilliant view to watch your team play.

I do wonder what Mooncester gets.

How much would you expect to get paid at City and how much do you thing RedFred pays?
I haven't seen Wenger for a while!

I find them a bit cringey, notwithstanding the fine work they do away from the stadium on matchdays. Then again, I'm not in their target demographic, so my opinion is irrelevant*.

*As has been stated on here quite a few times!

View attachment 101556

Has she been doing it for years?

Back in the early days, Moonbeam was the sister of quite a well known, some might even say, notorious, City fan.

the person doing moonbeam changed a few years back, intrestinglycMark Higges is the only manager who baned them from interacting with the players, misserable rag bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.