Mata vs Silva (Who would you pick)

Sorry new to this forum dont no how to use it properly could u pass this david silva song around an lets see what ppl think thanks

He came from spain to bring the pain silva! Silva!
He came from spain to bring the pain silva silva
he came from spain to bring the pain the red cheating bastards are crying again!
All because the magic man little david silva
na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na
repeat chorus an start again

vaziooo said:
Silva over Mata, but people over here trying to compere him to Messi is simply a joke.
he's not even close to Fabregas let alone Messi

Haha! He is twice the player Fabregas is.

Mata is playing in a significantly inferior team and therefore shines more frequently. It’s an illusion. Put him in our team and he would look very average by comparison to the rest of the team. Silva is a much, much better player.

Silva no question he simply see things other player cant dont get me wrong mata a great player but silva is breath taking all i would say tho is his shootin could be better but apart from that he near perfect .

880125 said:
Silva without a doubt. He is the best player I have ever seen wearing a City shirt, and I've been watching City for more than 55 years. Apart from Messi I wouldn't swop him for any other player out there.

Even better than the King?

Merlin has possibly better close control than Colin, but surely Nijinsky's all-round game was superior.

Though you have to commend Silva's willingness to chase back and help defend.

Oh, and in the Silva / Mata debate?

Merlin every day of the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.