Match day routine superstitions

The one I now have is not shifting seats on request. The lass who sits one away from me refused to do it on superstition grounds for a tourist and we won. So I refused next match and we beat Liverpool.

When we won the league in 2012 i wore the same clothes every home game and went to the same food stall and got a hotdog.
Only dropped points in one game i didn't go to, Sunderland!

I know it's complete bollocks but as we drive down princess park way we have to say" that's a big sign ,bet you can see that from space ,at the shell garage ,then on the right there used to be some open space ,we have to say " that's a big bit of land wonder what they are going to do with that ?
We even have to say it and it's now a load of flats
If the daughter isn't with us we phone her up and make her say it on the phone ffs :+)
Next time you go down princess park way check the Shell sign out :+)

The lucky undercrackers went in the bin when we lost the derby at old toilet this season. I now have a lucky shirt, a present from my Son. Not seen us lose since I started wearing it.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.