Match of the Day - 2011/12

johnny crossan said:
what happened to the other thread - some choice observations in there?
it's back - why do you do that?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=251308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=251308</a>

Hansen's issue is because tonight, we made him look like the clueless **** he really is. Last week he said that Mancini had lost the dressing room, wasn't showing leadership....think it was on MOTD2 actually, this weekend, when we hadn't even played......

I'm gonna refer to all scots folk as 'Scotch' from now on. And I'll abbreviate Alan Hansen to, "Racist-loving, bitter martyr, we didn't kill Italian's in Belgium, Scotch **** Hansen"

Haha - Lineker, Hansen and Lawrenson are obviously all on Orange - or is the colour on my tv on the blink?

mr t said:
Haha - Lineker, Hansen and Lawrenson are obviously all on Orange - or is the colour on my tv on the blink?

Are you sure they are spray tans?

Liver failure also creates the same effect

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
mr t said:

Are you sure they are spray tans?

Liver failure also creates the same effect

Please no. Don't let my hero Alan Hansen get liver failure! How will I live?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.