Match of the Day - 2015/16

Problem with Naco is he has a great game then he is straight back on the bench. Rashford is easier to hype because turtle keeps him in the starting 11 so he gets more opportunities to impress.

56b525f256b69931dae46beaec611601.jpg

He's a good man.
I was about to say, 'How could you not like the guy?' After this beautiful moment.

Will be missed on some... I think he's managed the lad great, keeping his feet on the ground and putting him in at the right times... We can all see he's head and shoulders above bony, it's not the point, his mental strength has to be developed along with his talent... Unfortunately though, Manuel will never get the credit as I can see nacho banging 20 plus next year, frightening that for a 20 year old!!

Deffo, i remembered after i had written that that i read an interview before Xmas saying that part of the reasons Dzeko and Jovetic (part not all) left was to give Nacho the opportunity to get more minutes than normal.
He has eased him into the team and yes it has been frustrating but for a youngster i would rather err on the side of caution.
The other big factor is we dont know what Nacho is like as a person. They see him everyday at training. He maybe a giddy fucker or he maybe ok, he may well still be adjusting to the physical side of things so they dont want him battered, who knows, so they adjust accordingly and whilst it can be seen as frustrating, you cannot rush the baking of a cake.

Hang on, what is this love in for Keown ? His analysys of the gane was that Stoke were at fault for all our goals ! Not one bit of credit for Nachos movement and pace. Not one bit of priase about the header for the first, just the fact that they didn't have anyone on the post and some defender was slow to cover the space. We scored four goals and he moaned about everyone.

What really pissed me of was when Gullit was asked about Nacho, he managed to mention the rags and Loftus flaming Cheek but not Nacho. We will never get credit from these idiots.

Will be missed on some... I think he's managed the lad great, keeping his feet on the ground and putting him in at the right times... We can all see he's head and shoulders above bony, it's not the point, his mental strength has to be developed along with his talent... Unfortunately though, Manuel will never get the credit as I can see nacho banging 20 plus next year, frightening that for a 20 year old!!

You only need to look at the much publicised woes of Barkley and Stones to realise that a careful, low key as possible approach has its merits.

MOTD2 today, just 2 minutes left for presenter to start talking about Iheanacho and how his team mates still don't like celebrating with him. Sissoko then gave his expert opinion on how he came from the academy and something like how we developed him as a player.

Mmmm, we might have given him a few pointers after he signed pre-contract terms, but I don't think we taught him everything he knows in the 2 years since he joined the academy.

They had nothing to back up this non- celebration either, well, the players did have trouble catching him after his first goal, but, he was mobbed for the second, and the point of it all?? In a previous game the other players wanted to get on with the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.