Match of the Day - 2016/17

that's the problem, most of the rules are open to interpretation, so certain referees (most) can make them up as they go along.

there is no rule book its open to interpretation in refereeing and how can you ref it any other way the basic is set in stone and the rest is just made up. i don't get yesterday really the ref was running to the play and giving city a free kick hand going to the pocket next thing he is hold up his hand to the ear and waving play on. that can not be right if he is taking advice from somebody else and that is in the rule book you have to make your own mind up and can not change it with help from somebody else

the thing is city are not the finished article in any way and really should have score 3 goals and the result would be different but that non sending off is the killer for me. it was a slap in the face for city by the officials and if any turning point that turned the game like yesterday then you have to ask questions

if they can use video evidence for the players then why not to punished the ref he is a professionals and gets well paid to do his job BUT YESTERDAY HE LOST IT BIG TIME we (manchester city) should be strong in letting the premier league hand pick the ref we should have a say and point out the mistakes he made before and say NOPE

little things all add up over the season but yesterday would take 2 season for the ref to even up

there is no rule book its open to interpretation in refereeing and how can you ref it any other way the basic is set in stone and the rest is just made up. i don't get yesterday really the ref was running to the play and giving city a free kick hand going to the pocket next thing he is hold up his hand to the ear and waving play on. that can not be right if he is taking advice from somebody else and that is in the rule book you have to make your own mind up and can not change it with help from somebody else

the thing is city are not the finished article in any way and really should have score 3 goals and the result would be different but that non sending off is the killer for me. it was a slap in the face for city by the officials and if any turning point that turned the game like yesterday then you have to ask questions

if they can use video evidence for the players then why not to punished the ref he is a professionals and gets well paid to do his job BUT YESTERDAY HE LOST IT BIG TIME we (manchester city) should be strong in letting the premier league hand pick the ref we should have a say and point out the mistakes he made before and say NOPE

little things all add up over the season but yesterday would take 2 season for the ref to even up
I'm convinced someone was in his ear throughout the game, orchestrating decisions from afar.

I'm convinced someone was in his ear throughout the game, orchestrating decisions from afar.

yep he was talking to somebody all the time

that is wrong in my book and needs to be looked at if the ref is letting other people change is mind

If referees are miked up to someone in the stand issuing directives then that's a new one on me. I wouldn't put it past PiGMOL and the FArce to hold a press conference three seasons down the line and tell the assembled throng that they've had video reffing for three seasons now! But if a big enough stink, legitimately, is made of a referee's performance then we already have a precedent. Crappenberg did a Dipper derby some seasons back and virtually handed the game to Liverpool in the time added on. One pen for the Dippers converted and straight up the other end and a Carragher foul on our Lescottinho, stoner all day long and waved away. Moyes made it clear effectively that if Crappenberg reappeared at Goodison anytime soon he would be going home with a groundsman's hoe shoved up his rectum. It was a very long time before The World's Best Ref (TM) appeared at EFC.

That Rui Faria is a miserable so and so. I've never seen him smile or show any joy or happiness. He's certainly in the image of his master.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.