Match of the Day - 2016/17

Wow! Just wow!
Don't ever tell me that the BBC don't do fake news. My jaw is on the floor with that rewrite of the facts in that game today. At least eight good City chances omitted from the match highlights.
Unbelievable Jeff.

Last edited:
I rarely if ever comment on threads like this but tonight is ridiculous.

Mata: "not a red because he's a nice guy"
Utd: "have the second best squad and first 11 in the league after Chelsea"
No mention of Swansea goal being blatantly offside.
City second goal shouldn't have stood.
Aguero definitely being sold in the summer.
Swansea unlucky to lose.
No mention of the sterling penalty that wasn't given.
Or the fact that he was booked for a dive that wasn't.

I absolutely believe that there is a concerted, definite effort this season by all parties to do city down at every possible opportunity (media, fa, referees, written media and tv).
Not to bad other than that ;-)

Think that's my last MOTD, the editing of our match was truly dreadful, a total non representation of the game. Phil Neville, wtf, it's car crash tv. Highlights for me will be youtube or the city website.

To the many fans that only watch highlights and the millions around the world, after watching that, united are dominant, have the best squad, are going in the right direction and city got lucky.

Job done. Power of the media.

Wow! Just wow!
Don't ever tell me that the BBC do fake news. My jaw is on the floor with that rewrite of the facts in that games today.
Unbelievable

Absolutely fucking unbelievable.

First of all the rags have the best squad except for Chelsea & the best first 11, then at an 'eerily quiet' Etihad our team has two attacks in the game & scores two goals, one of which shouldn't have been allowed.

This IS deliberate. No question.

Clement was full of cr@p
It was a foul and the free kick was taken from further back so he should of been happy about that,he didn't have to talk about his own teams illegal goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.