Match of the Day - 2016/17

Shearer is fucking stupid. Talking about Chelsea players being the same players that were there last year but with more hunger then shows 5 clips and in ALL 5 Kante was the player who won the ball back.

the lad seems flawless.......it`s amazing the league is so close..... teams who finished just above relegation the year before go on to win the league the following season.

Drab show...MOTD. It is bog standard and an air of tabloid level journalism.

Just watched Chelsea Swansea highlights.Shearer "we,ve seen in recent weeks for Swansea that they've made it very difficult for Liverpool and were very unlucky against City,But the difference between these teams is the pace that Chelsea go forward "
Fuckin bulb must'nt have seen the 1st half of our game against Swansea.
Can,t wait to go to Stamford bridge with our attack and show them some real pace.
UP THE SAINTS

Just watched Chelsea Swansea highlights.Shearer "we,ve seen in recent weeks for Swansea that they've made it very difficult for Liverpool and were very unlucky against City,But the difference between these teams is the pace that Chelsea go forward "
Fuckin bulb must'nt have seen the 1st half of our game against Swansea.
Can,t wait to go to Stamford bridge with our attack and show them some real pace.
UP THE SAINTS

"MAYBE" the only bits of the Swansea game that he actually saw were the "Geobbels-esque" MotD highlights package. Maybe?

It's classic propaganda techniques. Control and limit what the people are told/shown, then regularly refer back to these untruths/alternative facts to continue the constant "drip-drip-drip" of propaganda. If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it.....etc.

"MAYBE" the only bits of the Swansea game that he actually saw were the "Geobbels-esque" MotD highlights package. Maybe?

It's classic propaganda techniques. Control and limit what the people are told/shown, then regularly refer back to these untruths/alternative facts to continue the constant "drip-drip-drip" of propaganda. If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it.....etc.

If I watch MotD these days it is the day after on record and then I skip to the bit with sky blue shirts, watch the action and then delete. More often than not I wait for the OS highlights. The people who the BBC drag in to 'inform' us about what we have seen or are about to see or might even have missed and not realised the significance of the incident are the same people who would turn me off football completely - Shearer, Murphy, Mills, Savage, et al!

Tonight's feature on the cup final was a proper rag-fest. I'm getting fed up of this.

I watched our huddersfield replay in a mates gaff, they couldnt help themselves to promote the chelsea /scum game......where the only thing in the entire clip was chelsea fans waving flags at the very start. It ended up being a scummy raggy love in on teddy sher.....total bollocks, and they chose our game to air it even before they fully covered the match highlights.

If Trump calls them fake.....Is the BBC rotten to the core?????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.