Match of the Day - 2016/17

WTF Neville you just 5 minutes picking Sterling's game apart when City have just won a tough away game 1-4 what a bulbus bellend you are.

Guardiola doing it on a wet and windy day at Stoke has really pissed on everyone's chips hasn't it?!

No I think it was fair. He's really improved everything, and completely transformed, but he needs to have the nerve not to keep looking for others all the time and stick it in the corner.

It's what separates him from being almost Henry-esque imo, if he can develop that ruthless streak in his finishing he would be up there as one of the best because his pace, movement and dribbling on form terrify everyone. He would bag 20+ goals every season if he had the conviction to finish, so I think it was fair.
There's a time and place. A five minute discussion on a good away win isn't it.

No I think it was fair. He's really improved everything, and completely transformed, but he needs to have the nerve not to keep looking for others all the time and stick it in the corner.

It's what separates him from being almost Henry-esque imo, if he can develop that ruthless streak in his finishing he would be up there as one of the best because his pace, movement and dribbling on form terrify everyone. He would bag 20+ goals every season if he had the conviction to finish, so I think it was fair.

Disagree. It's all about the team these days. In my opinion (fwiw) an assist is as good as a goal as in without the assist there wouldn't be a goal. I think if he was unsure of the finish then he should pass it if there is someone in a better position

I also thought the that 4-1 flattered us somewhat although we did deserve the win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.