Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the rags lurking, your joint top, drink it in, the hope will turn to bile in your throats and you'll drown on it watching putrid football whilst shouting hoof it go on hoof it sat in your armchairs around the world, member ? I'm smiling like a Cheshire cat.
Nothing like a good rant ;-)

The lads a very capable player, plenty of pace and can score a few. Media going over the top way too soon as usual with an English rag player. Starting the hype train so they can put unrealistic expectations on him before Russia. Get to hear the old lines again "with the players we've got we should be beating them" " rashford is world class so why are we going home early again?"
"With the amount of cash we'll be paying to show England matches we've got to delude the audience somehow"

To all the rags lurking, your joint top, drink it in, the hope will turn to bile in your throats and you'll drown on it watching putrid football whilst shouting hoof it go on hoof it sat in your armchairs around the world, member ? I'm smiling like a Cheshire cat.
Nothing like a good rant ;-)
Spot on I like you , your from wilmslow
We need to meet for a drink some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.