Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m not certain if thats a dig at me or not ?
It is. Ask yourself how much damage the kick from the defender will do if it makes contact and then ask yourself if he had any choice but to get out of the way.

Then go to the kitchen.

Grab a frying pan.

Hit yourself in the head until blood pours from your ears.

Repeat.

Have I made myself clear this time?

Lets be honest that was a fucking great dive by Dino that even Ashley Young would have been proud of that.
Surely, he merely got out of the way of a full swinging leg. He realized he avoided it and never claimed he had been fouled. It like those players who are fouled in the box, try to stay on their feet to score, don’t, and the refs ignore the fact that it should be a penalty! Ferna was a non-call all day long! Nothing needed calling and nothing should have been done. Not to worry, though, because in the court of rag public opinion, it just looks like a dive to get a penalty...Anyone with half a brain can see that he claimed nothing, sought nothing, and did it to avoid injury.

It is. Ask yourself how much damage the kick from the defender will do if it makes contact and then ask yourself if he had any choice but to get out of the way.

Then go to the kitchen.

Grab a frying pan.

Hit yourself in the head until blood pours from your ears.

Repeat.

Have I made myself clear this time?
I`m glad you responded so I can now aim both barrels at you and say :
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
You need to understand that not everything that is written on here is taken as gospel,but with tongue in cheek or taking the piss.
It somehow went clean over your head.
Have I made myself clear this time ?
You have been awarded the "Clarkie Trophy of the Night" for your poor spot on a piss take.

Surely, he merely got out of the way of a full swinging leg. He realized he avoided it and never claimed he had been fouled. It like those players who are fouled in the box, try to stay on their feet to score, don’t, and the refs ignore the fact that it should be a penalty! Ferna was a non-call all day long! Nothing needed calling and nothing should have been done. Not to worry, though, because in the court of rag public opinion, it just looks like a dive to get a penalty...Anyone with half a brain can see that he claimed nothing, sought nothing, and did it to avoid injury.
Fuck me my second catch of the night.

I`m glad you responded so I can now aim both barrels at you and say :
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
You need to understand that not everything that is written on here is taken as gospel,but with tongue in cheek or taking the piss.
It somehow went clean over your head.
Have I made myself clear this time ?
You have been awarded the "Clarkie Trophy of the Night" for your poor spot on a piss take.
You still need to get the frying pan loviee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.