Match Thread | Aston Villa vs Man City (06/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really hoping we go back to a back 4 of Ake, stones, Dias and akanji. Gvardiol not doing it for me. I know he is young, but he is constantly making mistakes. Feel like it would good to have him games where we have more control. Counting down the days to having KDB back too. In hindsight us letting Gundogan go and not giving him the contract he wanted was a massive mistake.

This.

Feels the club didn't really know who to bring in during the summer as we were treble winners.

I can sort of understand the Kovacic signing but Nunes I just don't get.

Did we really need to spend what we did in Gvardiol as well?
Gvardiol will come good. Nunes is a waste of time and I fear our hunt for Paqueta will turn out likewise.

Piss poor recruitment in the summer isn’t helping.
Look at the attacking options we’ve got coming off the bench.
The squad is wafer thin.

The thing with having a player like Haaland… is that we just might not lose this game. Which would be completely bizarre and undeserved.

Make it difficult for teams & leave us wide open in midfield. That’s what’s cost us for weeks. Alvarez should not be starting games & an extra midfielder should be in his place for me anyway
Wouldn't disagree with your view on Alvarez, we are asking a lot of him to do that job.

I really dislike Nunes. I know he plays for us but he the “give a fuck” attitude FFs had without any of his quality.. awful signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.