Match Thread | Brighton vs Man City (25/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genious pep. Been saying for weeks that our centre backs have far too much possession for us so pep has fucked them off and dropped rodders, kova and Bernie in there when we are building attacks. So much more fluid. Unbelievably brilliants tactics so far

Goldbridge not going to watch the second half. Apparently, the Premier League is boring. I'm assuming that he found it equally boring when his adopted club was hoovering up titles in the 90s and 00s?
He hates that we are eclipsing yoonited, I fucking love it

Walker, Akanji, Foden, kdb Gvardiol, Bernado all bossing it up. We flow, we liquid. Fast and brilliant.

A simply wow Performance there. 5 or 10 minutes like two boxers feeling one another out then BANG BANG BANG!

The interplay and control we are exerting is a joy to watch, allied to the more liberal use of a long ball which is causing them all sorts of problems.

Up the fucking blues!!!

Is Captain Jimmy Milner on the bench for them? Be nice for him to have some of this.
A smashing player for City, and certainly not deserving the opprobrium handed out by some City fans, he was great when we needed him, and he left for the right reasons.

That said, I would not want him on the pitch tonight because he does seem fond of kicking City players.

Great first half. Our press is very good as well tonight. Looks like the lads realise they’ve been given an opportunity for 4 and know it’s achievable.

Goldbridge not going to watch the second half. Apparently, the Premier League is boring. I'm assuming that he found it equally boring when his adopted club was hoovering up titles in the 90s and 00s?
Stop paying attention to him. He's a Nottingham Forest fan who's pretending to follow United for cash. Ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.