Match Thread | Brighton vs Man City (25/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the sake of maintaining the match thread reputation:

They’re all a disgrace. They don’t deserve to wear the badge. Haven’t seen a half of football that poor since the last half of football we played. Half of them need to be sold in the summer, the other half need to be shot. Kev is past it, Julian is useless, Walker is a speed merchant, Phil’s neck tattoo adds up to more than his contributions, Bernie looks like he’s already on the beach in Barca, Rodri has gone from god to fraud, Manu has been on too many Toblerone, watching Nathan gives me a head-Ake, Josko makes Danny Mills look like Roberto fucking Carlos, and Eddie has to be the worst keeper since Kyle Walker.

And don’t get me started on Kovacic.
Beautifully summed up!

Odd 1st half, slow start from us and then we start playing and it's 3-0. Nothing stupid in the 2nd half please, and no taking off our 5 best players on the 75th minutes, as we always seem to do when we're 3 up...and end up with an unnecessarily nervous last 15 minutes when the opposition score within a minute ...

I think you've put 2 and 3 together and got 12 there mate. That performance isn't related to Haaland, alvarez isn't doing something massively different to Haaland, he's playing the 9 role himself.

The difference stems from a solid midfield and brighton being a man-to-man team that allows and almost insists on this kind of football.
Fluidity all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.