Match Thread | CSKA Moscow vs Man City (21/10/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
bluey1959 said:
forgive me for being a bit thick, but why can I hear Russian chanting? Am I missing a vital piece of info?

CSKA club delegates apparently, they're probably going to pull out the monkey impersonations next.

What singing and chanting and waving flags about?

No way are they club delegates

bluey1959 said:
forgive me for being a bit thick, but why can I hear Russian chanting? Am I missing a vital piece of info?

CSKA club delegates apparently, they're probably going to pull out the monkey impersonations next.

Hmmm, must be a fair few of them there as there making a fair bit of noise. Clearly fans in there

bluey1959 said:

then they should invite the Blues in the flat to even things up a bit!

alib said:
bluey1959 said:

What singing and chanting and waving flags about?

No way are they club delegates

Well they got into the stadium as 'Club Delegates' or so I heard.

bluey1959 said:
bluey1959 said:

May as well. :D

bluey1959 said:
bluey1959 said:

I'm really not happy about this CSK support. Either 6 of them have got microphones, they are broadcasting it via the tannoy system or there is a lot of them there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.