Match Thread | CSKA Moscow vs Man City (21/10/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigOscar said:
Is CL done on goal difference or head to head? Because Roma got 5 against these guys, so if it's GD then it might be worth trying to really put them to the sword
That was in Rome. They'll struggle in Russia. And we'll score loads against these at the Etihad.

Great half.

Get a third and rest Silva, Aguero and Toure.

Some game time for Jovetic as well would be good

Big game at the weekend to think off

Kolarov and that left foot.

Good half. Disciplined and professional. Sure it will continue in the second half.

Concerning the empty stadium, I believe a more hurtful and effective punishment with regards to restricting fans attendance would have been to only ban their fans and allow our fans to attend the game. It matters not anyway as we are looking very comfortable with all the players putting in an assured shift.

Blueband Brother said:

Good half. Disciplined and professional. Sure it will continue in the second half.

Concerning the empty stadium, I believe a more hurtful and effective punishment with regards to restricting fans attendance would have been to only ban their fans and allow our fans to attend the game. It matters not anyway as we are looking very comfortable with all the players putting in an assured shift.

Play both games at the Etihad with no away support fairer I feel

good first half, 3 goals to pull back now for the goal average,im sure we can get another one or two and a win for Bayern will put us 2nd

Comfortable performance, broken their defensive front down numerous times despite the 10 of them being back.

Dzeko's touch and hold up play has come on leaps and bounds recently, leaving Serg to just do whatever he wants. Yaya's long range passing on show again, pretty underrated imo.

Blueband Brother said:

You'd have had Moscow lunatics mugging City fans for match tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.