Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is going to be interesting, I still think the tories may improve on the forecast but May is dead in the water, to go backwards from the position she was in can only be described as shambolic. She will be gone in the next 72 hours if this exit poll is correct.

The credit has to go to Corbyn who over the last few weeks has almost single handedly won over Millions.

I guess fighting your corner and standing up for what you believe in in Parliament for decades means that you have a natural and honed knack of coming across with conviction and belief.

Especially when your opponent has spent her career quietly working up through party ranks by not answering anything at all.

The Pound has hit the deck again.

Oh what a strong position we will be in to negotiate Brexit with a hung parliament and a currency on it's arse!

Would we really want an SNP coalition ? I suppose they couldn't ask for an referendum

I guess fighting your corner and standing up for what you believe in in Parliament for decades means that you have a natural and honed knack of coming across with conviction and belief.

Especially when your opponent has spent her career quietly working up through party ranks by not answering anything at all.

Absolutely.

4659, member: 77860"]BBC rumour that the home secretary of all people is in a fight to keep her seat.

extraordinary times. Never has this country been so divided.[/QUOTE]
Ow that would be something, remember pissing myself at Portillo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.