Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (06/02/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyv-xC5WwAMWd37.jpg
That would have made a great spot the ball back in the day!

Watching Walker in a City shirt at the moment is aging me. And I'd love to see Leroy stay onside maybe just once this half. Not at our best against a side who are fighting like banshees. We must do better this half. Lets get Super Kev on for Gundo and put it to bed. COME ON CITY!

Just seen the replay of the last offside against Sane and it wasn’t. As it turns out it didn’t matter but this poor officiating is getting really tiresome.

It’s been tiring from last season. Although City were just too good for it to matter at time last season.

This season, it’s quite hampering. The officials in this country need changing or retraining. Something needs to be done.

I don’t know how they took the fact no English ref was at an international competition. Should be a slap on the face to the lot of them.

Just going through some of the posts .acording to posters all City players are shit .What a difference a goal makes

I had to laugh, i lost my stream for about 5 minutes and so came onto the match thread to see how we were getting on and we sounded to be all over the place. The stream came back on and we were nowhere near as bad as it was being made out.

Hope we come out and take control,shut the back door,ooh err and push on
If it's like Arsenal getting a goal just before halftime could help relax the lads to push on and do so.

Everton might think they need to come out of their shell now, so that could result in us creating chances as we did in the first 20 minutes when they were pressing us more.

I know sane is having one of those days but I feel like he will score a wonder goal .
Come on city

He’s been bad but he’s definitely capable of a moment of magic. Also capable of frustration building and doing something petulant. Sterling was equally pathetic for most of the first half against Arse but put in a great performance In the end... hopefully Leroy does the same. Think that side is missing a proper full back... which is obviously not a dig at Laporte... who is brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.