Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (16/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away from home. 0-0. Surely we're the happier of the two teams sky sports? Ah, i forgot that rule is only for teams playing at City

Not doing badly but we're fucking around on the ball on the counter and letting them regroup

As predicted...Pool have shown up today as they always do, deffo feeling nervous

Tried to give Anfield a bit too much respect in my opinion, slowing the game down a bit too much. But we've looked more dangerous than them. I'd prefer Kev to come back more central, even if I understanding we are trying to overload the left.

Job half done. We're not playing at our best (nowhere remotely close, to be honest), yet Eddie has barely been troubled. We do need to step it up a notch or 3 in the second half, though. It's there for the taking, if we up the performance level.

These are fucking shit. They’ve turned up, but they’re shit.

You lot need to stop flapping you bunch of mard arses.
They may well be shit, but we've failed to score so far. We outplayed them twice last season and failed to beat them.
It's about time the scoreline reflected our greater ability.

Weve been absolutely shit going forward. Haaland had a good header chance but we keep stopping and letting them re group.

i can only think pep is shit scared of teh counter and prefers the diopers to have men behind the ball.
Why do we also freeze with this fucking too slow, where’s the pressing gone….ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.