Match Thread | Man City vs Arsenal - FA Community (06/08/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We started very well and dominated in the first 25m, then Arsenal started to play and were the better side for the rest of the first half. It's obvious that we currently lack creativity in the middle.

Lacking pace up top. Need a quick winger. Why were not hitting it over their press is beyond me

I don't really know why anyone is shocked by this game. All of our seasons start the same, then the snowball effect takes over.
Keep in touch till November and start to gain momentum, people never learn even more weird with our own fan base

Expected display for me.

Kova will really help with recycling possession. Will just wait to see the other combinations of players and games he’ll play. Like the look of him.

I don’t think people need to worry about Phil not being involved at the start as this is also another match for Pep to try things. There will be reasons why he didn’t start Phil.

I’m sure once Phil comes on, things will go up a notch.

Patience? On here?

14dcde06b1087b013a1a1c7b050cde92.gif

Match day thread flapper is back WOOHOO.

Interesting 1st half, need a bit more pace upfront. Jack has sort of vanished the last 15 minutes of the half. Couple of top class saves from Ortega, excellent GK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.