Match Thread | Man City vs. Burnley (31/01/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody hated him. But you can't suddenly pretend he's had a great spell just because he got two tonight. It bugs the hell out of me when a player has had a mare for a long period and when he finally does something everyone starts shouting "So where are the haters now ?". Happened with Sterilng a lot. He had long streaks of being utter wank, but when he got a scrappy goal a few started saying "Oh, so he's wank is he ?". Well, yeah, he was. One goal doesn't erase that.

No disrespect to you by the way. Just something that bugs me a little.
There's a really big difference in having KdB and Doku and not having them, even Haaland would've struggled in this team before they came back from their injuries. And it's not like the team had been playing well either.

I think haaland would have had 5 on his own so far if he was on the pitch!! :-)

If we get a penalty, will Alvarez get the chance to be the one to miss it? Or will Pep insist on the nominated penalty taker who's on the pitch at the time takes it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.