Match Thread | Man City vs. Chelsea (17/02/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder; a draw isn't disastrous. All it does is remove the safety net of a point at Anfield being sufficient to win the title.
I disagree. We still have to go to Ainfield where our record is horrendous as well as Spurs away and Arsenal home. If we can’t beat Chelsea here, there is no guarantee that we will take points off our challengers. Dippers pumped Chelsea a few weeks back.

We'll disagree on this one. I think he should celebrate. Not the whole Aguero swinging the shirt over the head, or Adebayor (legendary celebration), but he should celebrate scoring in the PL

If we played Barcelona and Gundo scored and celebrated, how would you feel?

(And there’s no way he would).

Lets be honest all 4 new signings have been downgrades.
thats for me is a big issue. you need to use the transfer window to make yourself stronger and not weaker. Rice alone adds more to Arsenal than our 4 new signings to us. Gundo was a big loss, but was the absolute best idea to get a sicknote Kovacic and a Nunes in instead of him? Spurs level transfers imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.