Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrChicago said:
Ali Benarbia said:
Early leavers, empty seats. How bad that looks. Bloody stay to the end.
Never been to Manchester. Planning on going this summer. Is the traffic that bad? I mean what is up that early leaving bs
#The traffic is horrible after a game.

bluemoon73 said:
MrChicago said:
Ali Benarbia said:
Early leavers, empty seats. How bad that looks. Bloody stay to the end.
Never been to Manchester. Planning on going this summer. Is the traffic that bad? I mean what is up that early leaving bs
#The traffic is horrible after a game.

If they get home early enough they can see themselves leaving on ITV1 + 1!

Great intensity from the lads. Not one average performance, all about 8-9 out of ten. Silva was official MOTM but I was impressed by everyone. We can go all the way to the final again.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:16 pm --<br /><br />That second goal was magnificent. Silva what a player and the vision for that pass was stunning.

Blown away by the best collective team performance of the season as far as I am concerned. Strong in midfield from the off.At first I thought that we could lose the midfield. Javi Garcia was outstanding the best he has ever looked in central midfield for me , tremendous , and if the same belief is there on Tuesday beware Barcelona . The atmosphere was also one of the loudest for me ,same for Barca.....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.