Match Thread | Man City vs Inter - CL Final (10/06/23)

I agree with this. Inter compact and defensively tight, but we still had the best chances. Their chances have come about because through our own making in giving possession away cheaply and they do break fast. Sometimes it’s been down to their press, but quite a few times it’s all our own doing.
But that's always how they were going to win. They've not going to outplay us, so keep the game tight and there's always a chance with a set piece, a mistake, a break, etc. They're playing it perfectly and we look poor. Hopefully they're relying a lot on their press and will weaken over time.

For me, spot on tactically means creating chances yourself, not just stifling your opponent. The Match Day thread is no surprise, but to all those proclaiming an Inter masterclass, it is 0-0 at half time, so get a grip...and don't be defeated before another half of the match is played.

We shouldn't be so hesitant to just go long sometimes. Make them play it out from the back.

They definitely didn't dominate us but they are playing well, 1-0/2-0 would feel very fortunate I don't think there's been anything to separate either side
Tell THAT to the negative nancies on this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.