Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (19/08/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle aren't even bad today, we just look so much better than I expected. Obviously just the one goal in front, I'm not saying we will definitely win but just that first half performance with the new Croatians playing very well and our missing players not being missed, couldn't ask for anything more right now.

Kovacic Rodri is just unreal. Also Dias being back makes us 2 times more solid defensevely. No silly errors, while agains Sevilla we had one every 5-10 minutes.
Rodri is the 1st player on the team sheet for me. Also I’ve got to admit I wasn’t sure whether Kovacic would give enough going forward but the position he sits in next to Rodri when the opposition has the ball he is superb.

Foden, Dias, Akanji, Grealish, Alvarez, have been brilliant

Watching in a bar in Cyprus and thought we’ve been fantastic. It’s BEIN coverage and the first thing the ht break brings is Keys and Gray piling into the shots on target and Haaland touches. ‘This is not what I watch football for!’. These two are insufferable. The hairy handed adulterer in particular absolutely hates City!
Keys is a ****.

Kova & Phil majestic, Jack needs to step up and become more of a goal threat.
Phil is fucking awesome in that midfield.
Agree. Jack needs to be less predictable. His most dangerous moment came when the ball deflected onto his left foot and he put the cross in first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.