Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (19/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese so by your logic because the second half was so good, praise is the only acceptable response. So given the first half was pathetic, I don't see the problem with calling it that way.

Fuck me.

Pathetic first half, blistering second. Three points and and even more heart palpations.

Couldn't give a fuck about who's trying to be a bigger blue than who.

Fucks sake..

Talk about doom & gloom :)
Forgive me, started typing as soon as it went ht... was a pretty low moment

Cannot believe how good that second half was after watching the first, you wouldn't believe how happy I am they've made me look even more of a twat after typing all that! Showing again why they are champions and why you write them off at your peril

Forgive me, started typing as soon as it went ht... was a pretty low moment

Cannot believe how good that second half was after watching the first, you wouldn't believe how happy I am they've made me look even more of a twat after typing all that! Showing again why they are champions and why you write them off at your peril
Pal, the match day forum was full of posters losing their sh!t. Just tell me that next time you won’t be one of them! It’s like the past 12 years never happened for some blues, they have more than earned our belief in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.