Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (12/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the same players who didn't want to play for Mancini either,never let the tail wag the dog!

Pellegrini is gone no manager could do any worse at the moment and whoever decided to spunk 40 million on Mangala and Fernando should carry his fucking bags!

The mods are going to be busy banning tonight. I was so hoping we would be able to put them back under their rocks

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
if you dish it out then you have to take it back...when did we last concede 4? We are in total freefalll this season, 6 defeats in 8 games...4th not a certainty
K3fE1Pd.png

nellyonthewing said:
Nasri's introduction has really turned this round hasn't it..

This is a effing embarrassment & Pellers has trampled on the memories of that great 6-1 .
Because he was brought on for milner and not NAva's. Although to be fair when the whole team under performs there fuck all you can do.

Sorry about the shit server fellas. We've been working ridiculous hours on something all week but couldn't get it pushed out in time so had to deal with it again.

Turned off guests and new registrations so should be fine now.

Sorry again, we fucked this up.

Our fullbacks have been atrocious. Repeatedly getting raped on the right side. Zaba has has been poor for a while now. Never thought I see the day when we make Ashley "bird shit" young look a world class player.

I said it a few weeks ago, if they don't sort this shit out, we could end up outside top 4. It's now becoming a serious possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.