Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (05/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler is getting worse. He needs putting in a home…. Sat in a chair spewing utter tosh to his hearts content. Do Sky Execs not listen to the nonsense he spouts - rambling on repeating himself.

I just seriously think pep has lost, or is on the verge of, losing the dressing room...big players of ours nowhere to be seen in the starting 11, first half performaces being god awful and needing serious team talks at half time to get a pulse, low energy, the whole cancelo thing that happened and seemingly intentionally leaving us light in a crucial position, never seeing Haaland being played easy balls(image what his goal tally could be).

Something truly stinks and i will reiterate this even if we come back second half. This same shit keeps happening.
It’s the type of 2nd string team he has selected for FA Cup semis which we have spunked away

Peps tinkering is not working this season.

His insistence on picking players who smile rather than who is best is screwing us.

Don't know how pep gets the blame for Rodri having a brain fart?..apart from that we've been OK.

i dont know whats going on behind the scenes but pep leaving most of our best 11 on the bench snd playing a fucking awful system bodes ill for this season trophy wise.

pick your best 11 and play 433

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.