Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a "strike" or is it a "I don't want to train or play until I know what's going on and can get my head sorted". Going on strike with four days of the window left doesn't give you much leverage, it's a start of the window tactic surely?

The only criticism I have of the club this window is trying to purchase a midfielder from a premier league club. Chelsea have fucked everyone else when it comes to fee’s.

City rightly should not pay over the odds. We need to start shopping outside the uk. The players we have been linked with Paqueta, Nunes and Eze are not exactly top tier anyway.

Maybe we thought because the players mentioned had ok seasons and play for a team not pushing to win trophies they would be reasonable?

Well we got that wrong.

Is it a "strike" or is it a "I don't want to train or play until I know what's going on and can get my head sorted". Going on strike with four days of the window left doesn't give you much leverage, it's a start of the window tactic surely?
As it's city it will be reported as a strike.

If it was rags or dippers it would be he's taken time off as the transfer delay has affected his mental health.

As usual the MEN last to regurgitate information. I longed stopped clicking on anything published by the Reach group.

The MEN must have the least friendly website around. It has endless commercials as you try to actuallyread what you have clicked on the , in the first place

Whatever happens with Nunez or whoever, I am sure Pep will have a plan, he always does.

Probably Ederson LB and Gvardiol DM :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.