Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top player.

Maybe even too good to be benched by Rodri.

Doubt Phillips is willing to leave the bench and play professional football elsewhere in order for this to happen.

I agree with everything else you've said mate. I think Phillips needs to be looking elsewhere and can't believe (aside from the fact he's on guaranteed good money for doing fuck all) that he's not looking to better himself/play regularly at another club.

I just don't think a teammate will have gone out of his way to have a public dig at him because he's knackered and not being backed-up the way he should be by a replacement in the squad.

It's not Rodri's place to be calling other players out and he'll know that. I can see why you see it the way you have, though. Differing viewpoints and all that...
I agree with everything you've reasoned which begs the question why Rodri did that interview at all? The club already knew his viewpoint, so the interview makes zero sense, especially as Rodri doesn't strike anyone as the type.

This is what made me immediately think there was more to it, & lo & behold 10 days later there's reports we're looking for midfield replacements, & clubs previously interested in Kalvin, have reportedly been on the blower again.

Summat's going on mate... \0/

No real links up until today. Paqueta seemed to be the one and it seems we are scratching around for cover which isn't an ideal situation to be in. The only thing in favour for Nunes is he will be more available than Eze and the other targets.
It's down to what Pep feels he needs/wants...

watched the Brighton game on Sat and he did nothing apart from the red card, didn't stand out as some one we should go for

played OK against the rags, most outlets gave him a 7 as they had players who stood out more
some of the Wolves fan sites don't seem to like him for some reason

Pep spoke highly of him in the past and red scouse linked with him earlier this summer

given they paid 45m you would be expecting 60m or 90m as it's us, that would be a no from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.