Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didnt have to explain anything, I was asking whether I had the timeline correct.

What you should perhaps do is find a job (or a hobby) to occupy yourself, rather than thinking about how best to profit from those that do.

Your info is intriguing, amusing and keeps peoples days filled, but there is hopefully zero chance that you earn a living from it.

The world will have gone to hell in a handcart if you do (but good luck all the same if you do).
Easy to make a living off of the information he has. People make livings selling bath water mate. Don't be so negative.

That's the dilemma mate, always has been. Up until now, better off selling to a newspaper than giving it away on here.

Just thought I would try and see what the landscape is like. Increasingly sad fact of life, most people believe they are entitled to stuff for free.

Will keep trying for now, inform my decision, going forward.

Twitter has started monetising tweets for subscribers and Romano is supposedly earning the most of anyone on the whole website so that might be a way into it for you.

Have enjoyed TH info for many years and even use Twitter just cos that’s where I can get it, wouldn’t pay for it though.. too many bills as it is.
I think a podcast as said above, tiktok channel would be better, look at the likes of that dick Goldbridge… is known, speaks on talksport some mornings for his opinion, same with the big fella who holds the mic on arsenal tv

You didnt have to explain anything, I was asking whether I had the timeline correct.

What you should perhaps do is find a job (or a hobby) to occupy yourself, rather than thinking about how best to profit from those that do.

Your info is intriguing, amusing and keeps peoples days filled, but there is hopefully zero chance that you earn a living from it.

The world will have gone to hell in a handcart if you do (but good luck all the same if you do).
Weird take. Anything is worth what a buyer is willing to pay. No one is forced to pay for anything.

If some people want to part with a few quid to get a bit of what they perceive to be decent information, then who is anyone to question that?

What is it you are (or would be) selling?
I'm thinking on opening a stand that sells free pies. You can pay in advance for the pies- the filling of said pies is either real, or imaginary. The source of the pies- I can't divulge. If the pies are good, I will claim to have made them by scratch. If the pies are rubbish, I will disavow said pies and/or state that the source of said pies was dodgy. If someone else gives you a free pie- I'll state those pies were in fact my pies, but I want you to pay for said pies even tho you got those pies for free.

This is a joke- paying for free pies when free pies are inherently free is rubbish. Everyone is entitled to free pies when there are and endless supply of free pies to be had- for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.