Matija Nastasić

Stephenhakin said:
aguero93:20 said:
Stephenhakin said:
Maybe, maybe not. Not on the scale of Mangala though.
Stephenhakin said:
Maybe, maybe not. Not on the scale of Mangala though.

Have you seen Savic play for Fiorentina? Worst centre half in a back 3 behind two holding midfielders in a shit league, if Dortmund part with a million for him it's a far worse signing than Mangala. Boyata is a better defender than Savic.

I have seen him a few times in the Europa and doesn't stand out as the worst centre half. I will take Klopps opinion on him seeing as he wasn't given a chance by City nor was Nastasic. Sorry mate but Mangala so far at that money ( and dont give me the youngster card, hes probably played more champions league games than any of our players in history ) is the single biggest flop in City's history..even bigger than Steve Daley.

Quite possibly the biggest pile of shit I have ever read on this site.

Yes and also at Bernabeu against a man called Whale or so.At least he looked like one against Matija.

Nasty was never a bad defender as some would like you believe.

You guys have a real gem.. If he stays injury free and keep his head down he will be great in a couple of years.

Schalker said:
Yes and also at Bernabeu against a man called Whale or so.At least he looked like one against Matija.
Ha Ha. Yes Nasty had a very good game.
Not suited to the ridiculously high defensive line City play under Pellegrini. Then again I'm not sure any good defender is though...

Have a good career Nasty. I for one will miss you.

BlueAnorak said:
Schalker said:
Ha Ha. Yes Nasty had a very good game.
Not suited to the ridiculously high defensive line City play under Pellegrini. Then again I'm not sure any good defender is though...

Have a good career Nasty. I for one will miss you.

I still don't understand why Nastasic was left to carry the can for this "not suiting the defensive style" bollocks when quite patently none of our defenders seem to suit it including the ones who were brought in specifically because they were going to suit it. I totally agree with you by the way, I don't think any defenders would suit it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.