May i quote a my 'two faced tw#t' of a friend on Facebook...

mcfc_brazil

A rag obviously #### ######: "IF I EVER SEE ROONEY IN A UTD SHIRT AGAIN, I WILL STOP SUPPORTING UTD FOR EVER, HATE HIM HORRIBLE TW@T NEVER STEP FOOT ON OT AGAIN, DIE DIE DIE, HORRIBLE SCOUSER!!:@
18 October at 16:57 · Like · Comment

#### ######:Come on Wazza, been waiting for this moment for ages, woho buzzin he's back where he belongs!! :P
24 minutes ago · Like · Comment

Oh Dear!, Loyal Ushited fans absolute FAIL!

mancmackem said:
I hope you replied to this clown with the first status?

Belive me mate, i did then i have now, and he's not living this one down, i knew the minute i herd he was coming on this was a given.

According to the pathetic commentator on the radio they were going to "raise the roof" when he came on. Weren't they baying for his blood a few weeks ago?

how long will it be before they are claiming he's 'world class' again? they really are piss funny and the past 18 months have shown them up for what they are, a shallow, fickle bunch of knobs. all was rosy in the trafford garden until the financial figures came out last year, then the GAY campaign started and suddenly the hordes don't know their arses from their elbows.

9ad4101f.jpg

Cheers Wayne

mcfc_brazil said:
A rag obviously #### ######: "IF I EVER SEE ROONEY IN A UTD SHIRT AGAIN, I WILL STOP SUPPORTING UTD FOR EVER, HATE HIM HORRIBLE TW@T NEVER STEP FOOT ON OT AGAIN, DIE DIE DIE, HORRIBLE SCOUSER!!:@
18 October at 16:57 · Like · Comment

#### ######:Come on Wazza, been waiting for this moment for ages, woho buzzin he's back where he belongs!! :P
24 minutes ago · Like · Comment

Oh Dear!, Loyal Ushited fans absolute FAIL!

Put his name up on here so we can add him as a friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.