McClaren on SSN now

TonyM

The guy is lacks any self respect. Going on so much so that he is even boring the interviewer into a near coma.

He is the typical Emperor in new clothes, one of a number of managers who fit that description, like Pardew. They look the part, talk the talk and for a short while they walk the walk too, until the sugar pedestal they put themselves on starts to dissolve at the first sign of rain.

He is the typical Emperor in new clothes, one of a number of managers who fit that description, like Pardew. They look the part, talk the talk and for a short while they walk the walk too, until the sugar pedestal they put themselves on starts to dissolve at the first sign of rain.

But they keep getting on the merry go round,and eventually end up getting a new job somewhere,I'm surprised that bastard Pardew hasn't rocked up somewhere yet,they always land on their feet after being a failure in their previous jobs,it's a fucking joke.

He suddenly appears on Sky this morning,a free advert for his services if I ever saw one,the dick still tries to talk Dutch as well,the annoying fucking wanker that he is

But they keep getting on the merry go round,and eventually end up getting a new job somewhere,I'm surprised that bastard Pardew hasn't rocked up somewhere yet,they always land on their feet after being a failure in their previous jobs,it's a fucking joke.

He suddenly appears on Sky this morning,a free advert for his services if I ever saw one,the dick still tries to talk Dutch as well,the annoying fucking wanker that he is

Every workplace has them. If you talk about yourself enough, laugh at the right people's jokes, big yourself up you keep on getting promoted and decent jobs, when really you are a useless lazy twat.

Thought he did a decent job at Middlesborough and clearly it was impressive to go away and win the Dutch league, not enough English managers do that these days, but the guy is so fucking average, every other job he's done has been awful.

He's the embodiment of what's wrong with the hiring in English football, he keeps getting given really good jobs all because he did one decent job about 15 years ago and got his feet under the table in the old boys club. He should have been put out to pasture, but he will continue to get jobs ahead of young up and coming managers, just because he's a well known face who knows the right people

Every workplace has them. If you talk about yourself enough, laugh at the right people's jokes, big yourself up you keep on getting promoted and decent jobs, when really you are a useless lazy twat.

You could of been describing me there....................................:)

You could of been describing me there....................................:)

Ha ha!! Mate I have worked with loads. I attained a good position on the ships but would never 'Play the game' as they call it. I was told on at least three occasions if I did certain jobs were as good as mine but being a stubborn little git I just wouldn't, so my route to the top was a lot rockier and steeper.

Ha ha!! Mate I have worked with loads. I attained a good position on the ships but would never 'Play the game' as they call it. I was told on at least three occasions if I did certain jobs were as good as mine but being a stubborn little git I just wouldn't, so my route to the top was a lot rockier and steeper.

Fair play to you,I work for myself now,after spending many,many years working for idiots,the only way was to go on my own,and never looked back once.................yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.