MCFC Books as Christmas Presents - first class posting!

BlueMooney

Hi all,

If you're after a last-minute Christmas gift for a City fan family member or friend or pet, then I'm now posting books first class - the last day for posting is Saturday. Any orders through my website on first class (UK only I'm afraid) by Friday night will go into Saturday's post and - all being well with the Royal Mail - should be with you before Christmas. My website is the cheapest you'll find any of my books and I'll also happily sign them, if that makes any sort of difference.

Looks Like Scunny Next Season, which has interviews with all of the team from Wembley '99 to get their memories of the day and find out what happened to them afterwards is £10.

The Man Who Restored Pride, which looks at Roberto Mancini's time at City (effectively his rise and fall) is £7.99.

Typical City, which has match reports of all games from 2008-2012 and opinion columns from that time is £5.

Like I say, any orders received before late on Friday night will go into the post on Saturday morning.

Thanks,
David

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.