MCFC documentary on tonight (22/3/17)

Gary James

Special #plworld #mcfc documentary on tonight! I've not seen the programme but I was interviewed for it.

The Premier League World Manchester City Special episode is set to air tonight. The transmission times in the UK are:

Wednesday 22nd March
Sky Sports 5 – 19:00
BT Sport 2 – 19:30 ; then BT Sport 3 – 21:30
(Note: it is also available worldwide via Premier League’s international broadcasters)

Thursday 23rd March
Sky Sports 1 – 17:00
BT Sport 2 – 18:00 ;

(Note: it is also available worldwide via Premier League’s international broadcasters)

Trailer:

Last edited:
Special #plworld #mcfc documentary on tonight! I've not seen the programme but I was interviewed for it.

The Premier League World Manchester City Special episode is set to air tonight. The transmission times in the UK are:

Wednesday 22nd March
Sky Sports 5 – 19:00
BT Sport 2 – 19:30 ; then BT Sport 3 – 21:30

Thursday 23rd March
Sky Sports 1 – 17:00
BT Sport 2 – 18:00 ;

Thanks just stuck that on record

Thanks Gary.

BT Sports 3 also repeating this 1.30pm Thu 23rd and BT Sports 1 at 11:15am Sat 25th.
Sky showing on SS1 2pm and 11pm on 23rd and 3:30am on 24th.

It's been made by Premier League World, not BT Sport, hence the reason it's being shown on multiple stations etc. The people behind it did some excellent research and spent a lot of time with me and others to get it right so, hopefully, their research and interest should come through loud and clear. They travelled all over to get the right story, and I spent a day with them at Maine Road too - they had so much to get it that I'm sure only a fraction of that will get in there. They've been working on it for months - I was first contacted about the start of the season.

Set to record, thank you Gary.

Also thanks for the surgical bits of info on the BBC thread, helped show them up for some pretty poor standards they worked to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.