MCFC: Team of Ms v team of Cs

Big Swifty

+-On a cold wet day recently when I had nothing else to do, I reflected on the magic initials MC and tried to come up with a team for each initial letter, and wondered who would win.

M Team: (4-4-2)

Ederson Moraes

Maicon Morrison McCarthy Mendy

Mackenzie McNab Milner McMahon

Marsh Murray (Jimmy)

N.B. I couldn't bring myself to include Danny Mills and Steve McManaman. Jimmy Murray (1963-67) was a good striker who scored 46 goals in 78+1 games, for those too young to know.

C Team: (4-4-2)

Coton

Corluka Curle Caton Clichy

Croft Clough Conway Connor

Channon Cole

N.B. Coton just pipped Corrigan (plus Caballero and Cooper), the midfield is admittedly weak, and I'm glad I didn't have room for Charvet, Conlon, Trevor Christie and Wayne Clarke. I know Nigel Clough is not popular, but he'll have to go in.

I fancy the M team to win at a canter. All right, I'm sad, doing all this, but it's all about my love for MCFC.

+-On a cold wet day recently when I had nothing else to do, I reflected on the magic initials MC and tried to come up with a team for each initial letter, and wondered who would win.

M Team: (4-4-2)

Ederson Moraes

Maicon Morrison McCarthy Mendy

Mackenzie McNab Milner McMahon

Marsh Murray (Jimmy)

N.B. I couldn't bring myself to include Danny Mills and Steve McManaman. Jimmy Murray (1963-67) was a good striker who scored 46 goals in 78+1 games, for those too young to know.

C Team: (4-4-2)

Coton

Corluka Curle Caton Clichy

Croft Clough Conway Connor

Channon Cole

N.B. Coton just pipped Corrigan (plus Caballero and Cooper), the midfield is admittedly weak, and I'm glad I didn't have room for Charvet, Conlon, Trevor Christie and Wayne Clarke. I know Nigel Clough is not popular, but he'll have to go in.

I fancy the M team to win at a canter. All right, I'm sad, doing all this, but it's all about my love for MCFC.

Carrodus for Croft ?
Clements for Corluka ?
Crossan for Conway ?
May for Maicon ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.