MCFC U16's

We beat Wolves 7-2 today with Tyrese Campbell scoring 4 goals and Jadon Sancho 3 goals.

Perhaps time for those two to just make the switch to u18s?

If it was up to me a whole host of that team would step up, with several 18s moving to the EDS. Don't see the point in the 16s battering everyone week in, week out. They're obviously too good for that level.

How many times has Sancho played 18's so far. I think I was there for his 18's debut and didn't he score 2 in the first 15 minutes or so. Not featured much since but what a debit and he really should be getting kore games at that level. Haven't seen Campbell yet but he sounds awesome and his record this season certainly is.

How many times has Sancho played 18's so far. I think I was there for his 18's debut and didn't he score 2 in the first 15 minutes or so. Not featured much since but what a debit and he really should be getting kore games at that level. Haven't seen Campbell yet but he sounds awesome and his record this season certainly is.
i just hope we can keep hold of Campbell,im pretty sure Arsenal will be monitoring.....

Pretty tough to promote Campbell when you have Nmecha in the age group above, putting the goals away too.

Then there's Buckley so game time would be limited.

I think it says a lot about the talent in the academy now and you just have to hope that they're all being managed correctly.

The future is bright!!

Pretty tough to promote Campbell when you have Nmecha in the age group above, putting the goals away too.

Then there's Buckley so game time would be limited.

I think it says a lot about the talent in the academy now and you just have to hope that they're all being managed correctly.

The future is bright!!

Thats the point though mate move the best 18's up I.e. Nmecha and it gives the shining 16 a bigger challenge

Thats the point though mate move the best 18's up I.e. Nmecha and it gives the shining 16 a bigger challenge

Yep. I don't see the point in signing Faupala. A decent, competent striker at eighteen just to play in the EDS. I'd have rather gone with Just Ambrose and waited to see if we could've promoted Nmecha,which we most certainly can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.