MCFC U16's

Amazing display by Sancho against Croatia u17 yesterday. Every time I see him play he looks different class and I think he shouldn't look out of place in our EDS. Link to HL against Croatia u17 (Foden, Latibeaudiere and Anderson played as well with Poveda on the bench):

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking further into the future, my mate who is a Scout for City was telling me today that two under 8 teams played against Burnley Under 8's at the weekend and won 35-1 and 28-0. (may of lost count on the scores)

Looking further into the future, my mate who is a Scout for City was telling me today that two under 8 teams played against Burnley Under 8's at the weekend and won 35-1 and 28-0. (may of lost count on the scores)

I know big scores are not unusual at those ages, but really after 25-0 what's the point? Neither team is learning anything from the experience, just puts a downer on the Burnley kids.

England U17's beat Germany 8-1 today. Sancho scored 1. Anyone know more on this? have i missed a thread?

It was yesterday mate, and Phil Foden scored too. Latibeaudiere and Curtis Anderson started as well. Poveda was on the bench.

I think we have golden generations all through the ages...

The U15s just won the Premier League Trophy, pretty much destroying all comers.

They beat Chelsea 5-1, Arsenal 4-1 and Newcastle 7-0, with a victory against Swansea in the final.

Tommy Doyle was captain and voted Player of the Tournament,

They beat Chelsea 5-1, Arsenal 4-1 and Newcastle 7-0, with a victory against Swansea in the final.

Brilliant,and very exciting.

Wouldn't it be just great to see the name of Tommy Doyle on the first team sheet in five years or so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.