MCFC Ultras group

Not sure what to say about the atmosphere... the best we have had was the derby, I think it's just a natural thing, we used to go into most games as underdogs, and of course when an unexpected win comes you go totally beserk... just like Aris fans when they came to us, they didn't expect to score and when they did they tore the house down.

We go into alot of games now expecting to win.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Not sure what to say about the atmosphere... the best we have had was the derby, I think it's just a natural thing, we used to go into most games as underdogs, and of course when an unexpected win comes you go totally beserk... just like Aris fans when they came to us, they didn't expect to score and when they did they tore the house down.

We go into a lot of games now expecting to win.

and then i think we will lose the tag best fans about and be just saddled in with the arse fans and the prawn boys up there road,

Like the BA says "Our life is different" well prove it then bring back the mad citys fans.

we can't talk about oh i just watch the game because we have took on board the Poznan which we turn our backs on the pitch.

We do not have the mentality 'en masse' in Britain for this kind of Ultra group or to create the atmosphere these European teams do.

I look at these Poznan/Aris fans that came to our place and cannot see the people I see in City away ends every other week doing the same kind of orchestrated singing.

For one, you would need a leader who conducts the crowd. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the Blue Alliance had a bit of shit (even been threatened) for trying to do a similar thing?

They are probably the closest thing we have to an Ultra Group and the amount of stick they get is unbelievable!!

Most of the people knocking our support seem to be opposition fans...

Here's an idea,

"We'll sing when we want, we'll sing when we waaaant... we're man city, we'll sing when we want"

I think "operation one end" is dead after last night, but do think something new needs to be done.

I think this ultras idea is great and I am fully behind it. Was talking to some of the CM 11 lads last night and I think it’s great what they are trying to do aka create man city "ultras". What the club needs to a block in which young fans 18 to 21 and older can all locate and sing and wave fans etc without pissing off other blues who don’t want to be part of it (which is fair enough if you dont want to be). If you create a "singing" block which has discounted season tickets for 18 to 21 yr olds (which generally are the group that want to sing the most and want to be part of the ultra stuff) and then move the blue alliance and cm11 there you would have a block which hopefully could help to improve the atmosphere. This scheme would also allow younger city fans (young lads and their mates) to go to matches as the tickets are a bit cheaper.

This idea also means that you don’t have move the away fans up to the gods or move blues out from level three, but instead just relocate some blues for example in block 109 or 108 who don’t want to be part of singing block.

By the way I am not part of the BA or CM11 and I am 24 so would not benefit from this idea. Also this is just an idea so don’t bite my head off if you don’t like it.

I found the previous thread about an ultras/fanatical group, it seemed to make some progress but last bump in September...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=227366" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=227366</a>

Yea it’s terrible trying to find new ways to get a better atmosphere! Shame on us!

Let’s just moan about how poor the atmosphere is and do nothing about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.