MCFC Website is rubbish.

So infuriating. The seat that I want was showing available again when I managed to log in again a couple of mins ago. Selected but wouldn't take me to payment page.

Currently position 35 on phone whoop whoop. Will be pissed off if that seat is gone.
Which seat is that exactly?

(Just a joke to lighten the mood, mate, don’t kill the jester.)

1 away from my dad and nephew in 308 row d. Why ?
I was making a joke about doing what the rags do and nicking it, then selling it to the person who wanted it for 300% markup.

But that would never happen with the state of the site and phone system right now. ;-)

I was making a joke about doing what the rags do and nicking it, then selling it to the person who wanted it for 300% markup.

But that would never happen with the state of the site and phone system right now. ;-)

Position 30 now. Need a beer.

Manchester City Football Club's website user experience.

Y9v7g.gif

What really pissed me off was our own Supporter Services online twitter help mob have spent all fckin day going out of their way to help Ed fckin Sheeran concert goers. Whilst completley ignoring every poor bastard City fan who has asked for help over the last 48 hours of meltdown. Absolute fckin disgrace. Sorry for swearing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.