McManaman...CL Final

IcriedwhenTueartleft

How this chunt gets a job as a co-commentator is beyond me, he never says anything remotely incisive when compared to Neville and Carragher. Clearly, as City fans we have issues with the latter two but at least if they are on co-comms they will, more than likely, spot something interesting in the game, tactics-wise...McManaman on the other hand, it's just a stream of drivel and cliches..."let's hope he's alright"...etc etc etc.
Main point is though, I'm pretty sure the little twat excitedly shouted "goal" in the background, just after Ederson makes the save and it's headed past the post by Dias, then tried to backtrack immediately.

How this chunt gets a job as a co-commentator is beyond me, he never says anything remotely incisive when compared to Neville and Carragher. Clearly, as City fans we have issues with the latter two but at least if they are on co-comms they will, more than likely, spot something interesting in the game, tactics-wise...McManaman on the other hand, it's just a stream of drivel and cliches..."let's hope he's alright"...etc etc etc.
Main point is though, I'm pretty sure the little twat excitedly shouted "goal" in the background, just after Ederson makes the save and it's headed past the post by Dias, then tried to backtrack immediately.
You’re setting a low bar there

BT needs less red cartel pundits. and go with the time, City is the top dog in the country, they need to get in line.

SWP as host, Dickov, Aguero and Gareth Barry as the 3 experts. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.