mctv

rossie

i know this has been raised before here, and i hope my question doesnt annoy anyone if its already been answered before, but do city have any plans for mctv to come on air ? it would be brilliant im sure

Not sure of any plans but I hope not - Club channels are generally boring and pretty crap - I'd hate to see us launch something like MUTV which is largely childish propoganda. There really isn't enough (interesting) material available to fill a full time schedule. Probably better to produce an hour long programme each week - there is enough material for this - news stories, updates from games (all levels) etc. And just put this out on the OS - for free. Give it time and SSN will be dominated by us in any case.

cheers mate thanks for the reply..i guess your right about us dominating ssn in the future hehe

I've taken a peek at other clubs tv channels and they are horribly amateur, they make ITV look the height of professionalism.

nmc said:
Not sure of any plans but I hope not - Club channels are generally boring and pretty crap - I'd hate to see us launch something like MUTV which is largely childish propoganda. There really isn't enough (interesting) material available to fill a full time schedule. Probably better to produce an hour long programme each week - there is enough material for this - news stories, updates from games (all levels) etc. And just put this out on the OS - for free. Give it time and SSN will be dominated by us in any case.
But it will have SSN twist on everything.
I feel that they sour all our good news a touch.

sympatheticblue said:
nmc said:
But it will have SSN twist on everything.
I feel that they sour all our good news a touch.

They have an anti City bias at the moment but because we are destined to dominate domestic football – or it certainly looks that way – and middle eastern money will control most of the media outlets we can look forward – if that’s the right expression - to the same sycophantic treatment Liverpool presently enjoy.

When we signed the agreement with Ferrostaal to do our videos and stuff on the OS, it was deliberately made with the intent of NOT creating a Man City tv channel. The club didn't want to force us to pay a subscription for content they want to be free, and they didn't want to limit it to a UK fanbase.

Don't need one.

We've got constant on demand vids on the OS, free of charge, and there are new videos every day.

Club channels tend to be repetitive, dull, boring and repetitive.

Bluemoon115 said:
Don't need one.

We've got constant on demand vids on the OS, free of charge, and there are new videos every day.

Club channels tend to be repetitive, dull, boring and repetitive.

Bit like ssn then eh ?

nmc said:

Most club tv sites have the same old shite on, repeated endlessly. Sooner have a few clips from the OS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.