Media Discussion - 2023/24

Apparently Beckham sent that young Warrington lad a good luck message before the darts final. As hes only 16 hes likely to have said who he ? Is their nothing this sad cockney reject wont do to get in the news. One time i cheered the GPC was when he pissed that c** t off. Believe he speaks well of me though.

Sutton actually referred to us winning the club world cup on 606 last week, with the bitter comment afterwards "Does anyone care?"
Well, we do, but, if no other fucker does, that's fine with us, you sister shagging norfolk yokel ****.
Yet when Chelsea won it he couldn't stop mentioning it he’s an hypocrite The show is so much better when he’s not on No repect for people’s views unless they match his, hes
got the attitude that unless you’ve played the game your opinion doesn’t count, was pretty average one good season when Shearer made him good. Flopped at Chelsea so ran away to Scotland, you’d think he was Scottish the way he bigs up Celtic and anything to do with it Didn’t even have Pep in his top three managers of the season but had big won fuck all Ange His managerial record was abysmal yet he feels his opinions count bit like Chuckle

Yet when Chelsea won it he couldn't stop mentioning it he’s an hypocrite The show is so much better when he’s not on No repect for people’s views unless they match his, hes
got the attitude that unless you’ve played the game your opinion doesn’t count, was pretty average one good season when Shearer made him good. Flopped at Chelsea so ran away to Scotland, you’d think he was Scottish the way he bigs up Celtic and anything to do with it Didn’t even have Pep in his top three managers of the season but had big won fuck all Ange His managerial record was abysmal yet he feels his opinions count bit like Chuckle
Boorish and loses his temper when anyone disagrees with him. Never listen to 5 live when he is on.

I’ve played golf at High Legh a few times, very nice area, met Tommy Fleetwood there. I think the Villa player Jlloyd Samual died in a road accident there, documentary on his life was interesting, seems he was a bit of a lad!
Yes the J Lloyd Samuel
documentary is fascinating viewing although tragic for all concerned. Its his lad who now plays for City eds if you haven't made the connection .

Apparently Beckham sent that young Warrington lad a good luck message before the darts final. As hes only 16 hes likely to have said who he ? Is their nothing this sad cockney reject wont do to get in the news. One time i cheered the GPC was when he pissed that c** t off. Believe he speaks well of me though.
The media coverage of that lad has been wall to wall the last 48 hrs. And that’s the reason beckham sent the message. Absolutely spot on! The fucking wanker lives off attention

FFP seems to be so much made up as you go along ut literally takes me back to the infant school playground where you just make up anything during a game to claim a victory.
In other news I listened open mouthed to Danny Higginbottom on CNN advising us that City were easily favourites to win the PL purely because their squad is so much deeper. Not heard this myth for a while, has he not noticed we often gave 2 keepers and a group of young lads on the bench .
Don't think that's such a bad thing really.
if a thick Herbert, like ex-Red Higginbottom, thinks City will win the league due to a deep squad, will our rivals think the same ?
When MUFC were dominant, other clubs (unfortunately City were not contenders then) probably felt intimidated by them ?
A doubting negative attitude from our rivals could be a factor in them *bottling" their challenge, as The Arse did last season.
We have proved our mental strength in previous seasons...

John Aldridge Liverpool legend.

His Football League appearances amount to 243 for Tranmere, 170 for Newport, 114 for Oxford and, er, 83 for Liverpool. He spent just 2 years out his playing career of 19 years at Liverpool.
A huge hero at Newport County.
Am not sure he would get in a Top 20 of LFC heroes ?
Amazed he has kept his relatively high media presence ?

I can. Acting like a ****, mocking the lad who missed a penalty in the rearranged Hillsborough game at Old Trafford.

Then a few weeks later when the roles were reversed and he was distraught after blowing the league, he told David O Leary to fuck off, when he tried to console him.

Those two incidents I’ve always thought said a lot about the sort of person he is.
My favourite part of that story is apparently Tony Adams went up to Aldridge after the final whistle and said " that's for Brian laws". If that is true then Tony Adams is a fuckin legend in my eyes.

These Blade fans seem to be bitter these days. I had a “full City Bingo” experience with one on the way back from Bramhall Lane earlier this season. Last Saturday at Pic Station I had another brief interaction. He said: “I don’t like your (City) hat. My response: “ I don’t like your face.” It went down like a lead balloon.
Looks like his team are going down like a lead balloon too...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.