Media Discussion - 2023/24

Listening to talksport today in the car with a friend, Stan the dogger Collymore came on to discuss the new blue card proposals for harassing refs and tactical fouling, within seconds i said he will reference City and no other team...sure enough.
Fernandinho to be hit with 115 retrospective Blue cards

Another Talkshite snide is Paul Hawsbee. He likes to come across all matey, laid back and everyone's friend with his tired old gags, but every now and again he sticks the knife into City as bad as the rest. This week it's been a couple of digs about Ruben Dias and tactical fouling when in reality he is certainly no worse than anyone else.

Yep, heard that yesterday in the discussion about blue cards. "Not naming names" he said "but Ruben Dias".

Ogden with his "if City want it done and dusted why dont they hurry the process up" insinuating that somehow City are soley to blame for the time taken in the PLs case against us.

The man is a fucking buffoon as are the other nodding dogs on there for not correcting the orally hygiene challenged fuckwit.

Everton have been dealt with because their sums were wrong and they admitted it you ****.

City aren't going to forgo due legal process, afforded a party to civil proceedings who have declared their innocence, laid down as a fundamental right under UK law because biased fuckwit journalists and united and scouse supporters feel they should to, to hurry things along for their edification.

In short you can all fuckoff until the process is completed. Either the PL proove their 115 allegations to the necessary legal standard of proof required at a hearing of an alleged independant commission, or as we suspect, they cannot. All thst glistens is not gold, In which case, there will be no blue blood exsanguinated and you'll all be as disappointed as Shylock.

Ronay just can't get himself to use the name of Sheikh Mansour. The ownership of our club is clear and neither EUFA or even Der Spiegl have ever accused us of beng "owned by a nation state." In fact we are currently accused by the PL of using personal funds from Sheikh Mansour to top up our sponsorships. This would not be possible if we were "owned by Abu Dhabi."
It is dehumanising to continue not to use Sheikh Mansour's name. Apparently his personal money, which he invests all over the world,can't be his. The inference is that you can't seperate Sheikh Mansour from his nation of birth and to use a racist trope: "All arabs are the same." Ronay knows precisely what he is doing just as he did when he described Newcastle's owners as "a row of grinning beards."
Yep. The Xenophobes believe Arabs are incapable of accumulating personal wealth.

Trying to point this out in the comments section with reasoning and facts earned me a lifetime ban from commenting in the Guardian! They say they welcome comments and opinions but only if it follows their narrative!

Ogden with his "if City want it done and dusted why dont they hurry the process up" insinuating that somehow City are soley to blame for the time taken in the PLs case against us.

The man is a fucking buffoon as are the other nodding dogs on there for not correcting the orally hygiene challenged fuckwit.

Everton have been dealt with because their sums were wrong and they admitted it you ****.

City aren't going to forgo due legal process, afforded a party to civil proceedings who have declared their innocence, laid down as a fundamental right under UK law because biased fuckwit journalists and united and scouse supporters feel they should to, to hurry things along for their edification.
Since when has it ever been up to the accused party ever been able to decide when their case is heard. Where has this idea come from? The people espousing it know full well it's nonsense.

I Don't think he is that bad, the real snide whatsapp wankers are, Max Rushton , Danny Kelly and the pervert Glendenning, Jordan is not even snide, he is a full on hater and i strongly suspect his bitterness towards City is largely based on his own failure as a football club owner and the religious/ ethnicity of Sheikh Mansour.
They're all bloody snides for me mate!

Hawksbee isn't as bad as Jordan and co, I agree, but he chips in every now and then. He's part of the machine.

That lot you mention are appalling and I suspect you're bang on the money about Jordan's prejudices.

They're pathetic.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.