Media Discussion - 2023/24

I'm guessing he's thinking of Michael Watson who was seriously injured
I watched the Watson fight at the time & remember it well it’d be stupid thing to say, Michael Watson was tragically very severely injured, but not killed, in a fair licensed boxing match, what does he mean slapped on the wrist punishment, did he want Eubank jailed for a tragic accident which can be an sad outcome in the squared circle, didn’t remotely make any sense is all.

It's not too often that I listen to TalkShite but as they were discussing Scruffy Jim and his plan to apply for public money to rebuild the swamp then I was curious as to see how Jordan would respond to this. Give him his due, on this occasion he said it should not happen as it was a private company that exists to make money on its own without taxation bankrolling them. Scruffy used the excuse that allowing it would revitalise Manchester. Attention then turned to the work that has happened since ADUG revitalised Eastlands and everyone agreed what a difference Sheikh Mansour had made to Manchester and...the point was made that it was done without public subsidy.
So City can do this work with their own money yet face 115 charges yet if the rags were to get tax money for their proposals then we would all end up paying for it and it would be allowed through by footballing authorities. What a strange world we live in.

I watched the Watson fight at the time & remember it well it’d be stupid thing to say, Michael Watson was tragically very severely injured, but not killed, in a fair licensed boxing match, what does he mean slapped on the wrist punishment, did he want Eubank jailed for a tragic accident which can be an sad outcome in the squared circle, didn’t remotely make any sense is all.
I watched a orogramme where Eubank and Benn had become friends ( or friendlier at least)
It also showed where Eubank and Watson had become quite close and there was a poignant moment in it where Watson was running in a race for some charity and Eubank ran alongside him towards the end.

Same with the pictures under the title "Tightest title race in years"
Klopp beaming as he beats his chest.
Arteta applauding.
Pep perplexed.

Fuckin immature spotty faced twats at the BBC, paid bonuses by the cartel

It’s 13 games out, the title race hasn’t even started yet.

I’ve posted a link just in case you fancy a quick scroll through the nonsense Dan Roan, banned from the Etihad, has written about Scruffy Jim, the tax dodger, who wants the tax payer to pay for United’s new stadium.

BBC United - Mediacity and Roan are getting absolutely slaughtered in the comments section under the article by football fans Who are sick to death of United articles on the BBC football website. It’s not only City fans who are sick of it.

View attachment 107902

Given all the wanking about this knob, anyone would think he was the reincarnation of Busby and also doubled up as a player, one that was a mixture of Edwards, Best, Law, Charlton, Ronaldo and Cantina. He's just a tax dodging tight arsed rag who's bought a stake in the club but doesn't want to spend any of his own billions. In other words a typical entitled rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.