Media Discussion - 2023/24

Its the fact that we allow them use hillsborough as a get out of jail free card every damn time, yes it was sad that it happened, it was sad that bradford happened, it was sad that heysel happened, it was sad that ibrox happened, the fact is that it shouldnt give them a shield to hide away from being absolute thin skinned cunts and throw it out as and when it suits them. They are a tiny little insignificant city with a big mouth and little man syndrome and thats all they are and all they ever will be, it eats away at them knowing that they are stuck in the 80s and will never leave, so they shout, they bleat, they crow about being scouse but the first thing that any scouser does when they make it big is fucking leave the dump. Its all talk and thats all it ever is and you only have to look at taa for that, city are probably more successful, no you moron city are demonstrably more successful and all the scouse yap will never change that.
What you cetainly cannot mention is the 15,000 pissed up Dippers turning up ten minutes before kick off at Hillsborough without tickets , giving the North Yorkshire Police two choices , let them in the ground or lock them out and let them go on the rampage in Sheffield
In hindsight the Police made a horrific decision that cost lives..............there you go ive just mentioned it

What you cetainly cannot mention is the 15,000 pissed up Dippers turning up ten minutes before kick off at Hillsborough without tickets , giving the North Yorkshire Police two choices , let them in the ground or lock them out and let them go on the rampage in Sheffield
In hindsight the Police made a horrific decision that cost lives..............there you go ive just mentioned it
U and i both know that the dippers have successfully managed to make it impossible to have that conversation just like they did when they caused trouble in france, as i have always said whenever there is trouble you can guarantee it will be in a match involving them but it wont be there fault, its amazing and almost sinister how the press and the fa refuse to recognise the pattern.

Normal behaviour for those fukin bin dipping cunts

Whatever we sing they will twist to meet the new term of tragedy chanting. Best way is on the 39th minute to just sing stand up for the 39. It will at least get the uneducated aware of what happened. Sang at games against them will beg the question why the Scousers don't sing it. Because there is no chance of them joining in.
When they sing YNWA, we should stand up and sing GSTK, they won't know wether to keep on singing or start booing. Just watch the right wing press tie themselves in knots over that.

U and i both know that the dippers have successfully managed to make it impossible to have that conversation just like they did when they caused trouble in france, as i have always said whenever there is trouble you can guarantee it will be in a match involving them but it wont be there fault, its amazing and almost sinister how the press and the fa refuse to recognise the pattern.
Vividly remember the pre-match talk from Klopp encouraging 90,000 Dippers to turn up without tickets if the Gendarme's hadnt got the tear gas out it would have been another Hillsborough or Heysel and all down to the Goofy German Clown's comments.
But the scousers yet again turned it round to be the victims , they really are hideous f*ckers with zero self awareness

The club should have invited a couple of press on the bus today. Maybe Disney so they can get some footage for the Klopp farewell film. Those guys get nervous when some fans shout abuse at them, I would like to see what they are like when hundreds of objects hit the bus, breaking windows.

Natalie Pike on 5 Live this morning completely demolished the Dipper mouthpiece. Ridiculed the Arnold statement, criticised LiVARpool for enflaming the situation due to the previous bus 'issues'.

Well worth listening to from about 1:20.

I thought she was fucking brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.